Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at the Lake

Charlotte's first Easter was a blast! I had just finished 2 weeks of PICU night float so I was in heaven spending the whoooooole weekend with my girl, my hubby and my family. We did a whole lot of relaxing and eating sweets and ooooing and awwwing over the babies. We were so lucky that Uncle Vinny got to come from San Antonio, it was so good to spend some time with him. And mom was feeling better and better each day since her surgery. She looked so beautiful for mass, amazing for just 1 week post-op.

Hope nobody is too excited for pics of Charlotte in her Easter dress. We woke her up just in time to dress her before church so we didn't have time for pictures. 10 minutes into mass she proceeded to poop through her diaper, tights, bootie cover AND dress and spent the rest of mass in her DIAPER!!!! I was so embarassed. We didn't even have a blanket to wrap her in!! I wish I had a picture of Sam going to communion with her asleep in his arms in nothing but a diaper! A girl after her daddy's heart :) Anyways, the outfit was ruined and is now at the dry cleaners. We will have to get pics later!

Thank you to everyone for spoiling our little lady yet again. She had a wonderful Easter.

You look like such a big girl in your Easter Bunny pj's!

Playing with Pops

My happy girl

Owen puts in lots of miles at that lake! I love how this pic captures his adorable toddler gait!

Just a swingin'... love the Converse O.

Uncle Vinny and his boy

First boat ride was a hit! She kept doing the lizard tongue like she was tasting the wind!

Sound asleep on daddy after a big day.

Best buds.

Sweet little toes.

Crazy over that precious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment