Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Lauren!

Happy 31st birthday Lauren!! I know that your two little miracles from heaven are the best gift that you could ever ask for this year. 31 should prove to be a year of excitement, change, joy, love, fatigue, gratitude, hellos, goodbyes, blessings, fears, surprises and adventures. You will become an even stronger person, an even more supportive wife and somehow you will find even more love deep down in your heart to share with two more sweet babies. You will have to let go of some perfection, let go of some control and accept help from many to make it through. You will have to remember whats important - swinging with Owen, rocking a sleeping baby, date nights with your hubby, escaping every now and then with girlfriends.... and what's not important - laundry, homemade dinners, schedules, losing your baby weight, a clean car and stressing over bank accounts. The time will go all too fast and you will be left with a whirlwind of memories from "when the kids were little"... I hope that those memories are lovely. That is my birthday wish for you this year and I am looking forward to doing anything I can to make it come true!




This picture is from our early birthday celebration last weekend when the Black's came to visit! We had so much fun as usual! I miss them already!

1 comment:

  1. I was fine until I read the line "when the kids were little". Can you believe one day they won't be little anymore?! Ugh - I can hardly stand to think about it!

    Thanks to the best sister ever for the sweetest birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete