Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome Hannah and Everett!

Last weekend was one of the best weekends of all time and I hardly have any pictures to prove it! Hannah Claire and Everett John arrived on February 28th at a ripe EGA of 36 wks 6 days! Thanks to their ROCK STAR of a mom they weighed in at 5lb 7oz (H) and 5lb 15 oz (E)... thats > 11 pounds of baby in one tiny mama!!! So I spent the first three days of the week in tears once again questioning why in the world I ever thought this whole doctor thing was a good idea. (Of note, these thoughts are few and far between since July. Life is good.) I rushed out of work Wednesday afternoon, loaded up my peanut and couldn't get to Dallas fast enough. Thursday was wonderful - Nana kept Charlotte so I could spend the whole day getting to know my sweet niece and nephew and getting all caught up with my sis on what being a mama of 3 was all about. I got to get them all packed up and waved them goodbye as they headed home with their two little bundles. What lucky lucky babies who got to get into their car to go home, parents don't come any more wonderful than Lo and J. And the rest of the weekend was spent feeding, changing diapers, lots of laundry and chasing around the two crazy big kids!! Charlotte had a blast playing with Owen and all of his cool toys. They are starting to actually have fun together! One hit of the weekend was a boys + Char trip to the Dallas Aquarium with dad, Uncle Vinny, Uncle Mike and Owen. What fun!! If the weekend was any indication of the future, we are going to have some wild and crazy times raising all of these crazy kiddoes!! I can't wait to get everyone together again soon!!

The only pics I took were from a park trip with Nana, O, Char and I while the babies went to their first dr's appt. What was I thinking not getting H&E pics?!?!?! I think I tried to get them all with Lauren's camera... click on The Blag Blog link to see her pics!!

Quick pic with the stork's on the way to the park!

Owen loved showing Charlotte "his" park... his favorite is the baby swings!

Sweet girl

Owen is quite agile and does great in this trampoline!

And Char loves to watch his tricks :)

Silly Nana


Best pic I got right before we left, those are 4 beautiful babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment