Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fabbbbbulous Weekend

Sam and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary this weekend with an amazing day and night at Barton Creek. Thanks to Jeanne Ann and David for keeping our sweet little lady so we could get away! It was a short trip but every minute was wonderful. It is so funny how you don't really know to appreciate "me time" until you don't really have any. We laid by the pool, drank fruity drinks and ooooh-ed and awwwww-ed over the gorgeous weather and landscaping (wow, getting really old). We went to a fairytale wedding Saturday night, enjoyed a fabulous dinner outside, caught up with old friends and even cut a rug for a bit!!! Sunday morning we slept in (8:15!!!), had a delicious brunch and headed home to scoop up our peanut!! A little date time goes a long way, is so good for the soul and is definitely good for the marriage! I love my hubby dearly! We are thinking an annual weekend at Barton Creek might be the perfect anniversary gift every year! And just because I wanted to relax 100%, I did not take ANY pics!! But here are a few of the rest of the weekend... and of course the cutest part of it :).

Strut your stuff, girl....

Nana and Pops, I LOVE my wagon!!!

Finishing up the deck.... woohoo!!!

OMG!!!! Charlotte hit the jackpot!! Saturday morning was the neighborhood garage sale so we set out in the wagon and went shopping! And look what the lucky duck came home with....a BARBIE JEEP!!!! She is in heaven even though her little legs are years from reaching the pedals. She loves to pretend she is driving just like her "da da da".

As if she wasn't "mini me" enough...

Watching a movie with Daddy

Pool with a view!! Look at that deck, I am so impressed with my hubby's skills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment