Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rodeo Austin

We spent one of our fun Thursday mornings with Francie and Casey at the Austin Rodeo. The girls love to do anything that involves animals so I knew it would be a hit! They loved the petting zoo and pony rides. At $5 a ride, they only got to ride the ponies once!!! Last year, Charlotte wanted me to let go of her on the horse (which I of course refused to do at 14 months!). This year, she immediately pushed me away and yelled "I do it myself!". So, she did! It was a beautiful day. We took advantage of driving across town to eat some pizza afterwards at Home Slice, one of our favs! We love our Thursday morning playdates!! It is impossible to get these 2 goofs to look at the camera together....
Hello cow!
Face off
I turned my back for one second to take a pic of F and here is what Charlotte is up to....
Baby chicks
Sweet little lamb
Happy girl
I'm doing it Mama!
Lots of miles put in on this fun bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment