Friday, November 1, 2013

10 Months

So because life is crazy, and because I require a lot of sleep, and because I keep you girls up too late after work because I missed you.... here I am blogging your 10 month photo when you are 17 months old. And because you are the second, I don't remember how many teeth you had or what you liked to eat or what your stats were at your 9 mo visit. But I will tell you my Liv, that when I look at this photo I get the biggest grin on my face and the biggest tear in my eye. What I do remember is how clearly you said "Mama", and that you said it 1000 times a day. I do remember that you didn't crawl (or attempt to move at all for that matter) so you had a permanent spot on my hip. And I do remember that you were adamant about never giving up that spot when we were together. And I clearly remember saying, "I won't complain because I know that all too soon she will take off and I will be so sad". And isn't that the truth. I do remember how easy it was to make you smile for all 10 months of these monthly photos once you could smile. You have so much joy in your heart. It is hard to believe that you had such little blond fuzz and such chubby cheeks, and how fast that has changed. You were sure a beautiful baby, my sweet girl! I am so thankful to have these photos to help keep these days in my memory forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment