Friday, February 12, 2010

Reading.... sort of.

I LOVE children's books. I always have, and Lauren knew that so she did a book theme for my baby shower. It was sooooo cute. All of the food had books to match, all of the guests brought a book for you and Lauren and Annie gave you a huge basket of all of Owen and Jackson's favorite books. Nana went to Barnes and Noble and asked for all of the books with Charlotte in the title and bought all of them!!! My favorite is Brave Charlotte, so sweet. So, needless to say, you have TONS of books already. I love reading to you even when you aren't in the mood. I love this picture of you covering your eyes so the light isn't shining in your face.


Beautiful table complete with Grandma Ruth's pink tablecloth that Mom brought back for her from her Europe trip in high school!

Two of my favorites!

Complete with matching pinkalicious cupcakes from Society Bakery - amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment