Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two monther!!

My dear Charlotte, I can't believe 2 months have flown by! You are really changing these days. You are a great sleeper, sleeping from 7 or 8 pm to 7 or 8 am, only waking up once at 2 or 3 to nurse for a few minutes. (I could probably make you cry it out, but I secretly love the quiet snuggling time now that I am back at work during the day. And besides that, I still can't stand to hear you cry.) You are awake a lot more during the day and becoming such a happy baby. You are really focusing on things and taking in the world around you. Your smile is to die for. I love you.

2 month likes:
The morning (daddy's girl!!!), laying on your back and kicking, sunshine - either laying in the sun in the window or being outside, walks, taking Macy to the park, your books, your jungle toy from Uncle Vinny, being talked too, singing and rocking with Dad, your bed, being held, taking a bath with your mama, Dad's iPhone (you love the noise maker app - it is like your pacifier!)

Dislikes:
Your carseat, evening time, being cold, mom talking or being distracted while you're nursing. That's really all I can think of, you are a pretty happy girl!

2 month stats:
Weight: 11 lb 15 oz (75-90%!!)
Length: 22 1/2 inches (50%)
Head circumference: 36 cm (50%)

2 month photo shoot!!!

Smile!!!!




p.s. I wrote this on her 2 month birthday.... now (2 weeks later) she is sleeping through the night!!!! And we never had to let her cry - yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment