Thursday, December 30, 2010

Charlotte's nursery

We finally got Charlotte's nursery finished. It was definitely my first priority after we moved in, it killed me to have to wait until she was 6 months old to do her nursery! It is the only room in the house that is done and I love seeing it every morning when I go get my girl. We are so blessed by our family and friends who have made it so special. Karsen Lane passed down her beautiful chabby chic crib and dresser set. Antique white is my favorite furniture for baby girls. I love that we are getting to use it, it seems like just yesterday I was picking up Karsen out of her crib! Grace and Wyatt gave us their glider - it is sooooo comfortable and I think most of my favorite memories over the last year have been sitting in that chair. JaJa gave Charlotte her adorable little chair from when she was a little girl, it is so cute! I love that the back is shaped like a heart, so girly. She even had it recovered to match her bedding. I picked out the fabrics at a store in Dallas and Jeanne Ann whipped it up into a crib set and curtains in no time! She is so talented and we are so thankful for her labor of love! And of course we can't forget to mention the crystal lighting thanks to her grandmothers ;) Just a tiny bit spoiled Lotte Lou!!







No comments:

Post a Comment