Monday, January 16, 2012

Halloween Party

We hosted some fall family fun at our house this year! I LOVE the fall, I think it is my favorite time of year. We were blessed to have a gorgeous day and almost everyone was able to come. Thank goodness Nana was able to come and help mommy cook (or rather do ALL of the cooking!). We had homemade chili and cornbread for the adults and nuggets and fruit for the kiddoes. Casey was so sweet to bring adorable Halloween cupcakes - they were delicious!! We sure had a great time and I hope we can make it an annual tradition!

I sent daddy out to take some pictures of my little bumblebee before the party. Thank goodness because she hated her costume and kept it on for about 10 minutes! Martha had already tried to put it on her earlier in the week, she literally ripped it off and JaJa had to repair it!!
Here she comes!

Beautiful little bee!

Wild child!

Sweet treats!

Mmmmm... monster cupcakes (so cute!) and pumpkin cheesecake in the background, thanks to Casey!

Nana's famous sugar cookies

Francie girl came as a poodle and quickly found Char's antennae :)

This is how I found Charlotte in the bounce house 10 minutes into the party!

Parker the cowgirl!

Knox was summer... their family was the four seasons - so cute!!

Poodle stripping down! It was a warm October day :)

Peri the little mermaid

Sweet little Lawson

Brooke let us borrow their roller coaster - always a big hit! Charlotte likes to get everyone off safely :)

Dean was the perfect little puppy - adorable

Baby Rex partying at 5 days old - wow!

Noah and his mama

I LOVED Brooke's cow costume - I think she won the prize for the cutest!!

Love my blue-eyed girl

Silly girls having fun

Batman!

Ryan liked her party favor!

Wynn doing crafts

JaJa and Nana taking a break to enjoy the party - they worked hard!!

Ryan and her daddy

Lawson and his daddy

Girls jumpin'

Dean loved the balls!

Goodbye hug from sweet Peri :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking at these pictures reminds me of the days with Julie, Tif and Julie S. Time flies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char was the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen...even if she only wore it for a short time!! I love all the pics of all her little friends...you'll be so glad you have those as she grows up! Looks like a FUN party!!!

    ReplyDelete