Monday, January 30, 2012

Fall Lake Weekend

One weekend early in November we headed to the lake to spend some time with Nana and Pops. It was pretty windy but the temperature was nice so we spent most of the weekend playing outside. Charlotte loved exploring the place, saying hello to the lake and just playing with everybody. When I look at these pictures, I am reminded what a happy girl Charlotte is. She so very rarely cries or throws tantrums (yet!) She loves her family and her little life so much. One of her favorite things to do is to look through pictures of all of her adventures. I have to say, her first 2 years have been full of fun! She is a lucky girl. I know there will be many new challenges ahead (especially after 2!) but I hope that she never loses her happy disposition. She brings us so much joy.

Go, Go Diego!! She loves this bike and chants that over and over while she's on it! Hopefully one of these days her little legs will reach the pedals!

Swingin' by the lake

Dora the Explorer

Laying out... ready for summer!

I can't remember the story behind this one, but I think it is funny that Charlotte always ends up without her clothes!

Visiting the lake with Nana and Dad

Charlotte and Daddy

Pops getting Char's ham hocks.... sooooo funny!

Happy girl

We love to play with balls at this age

Learning to kick!

Daddy teaching you to do somersault's

This little girl LOVES to be outside

Taking a rest with Nana

I love this picture. What a special place to spend a weekend, we are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment