Saturday, July 21, 2012

Father's Day

JaJa and Papaw got their pool all cleaned out just before father's day, so we spent most of our weekend swimming! It is amazing what they could do, the pool looks as good as new! The house is really coming along too. It kind of felt like the fire never happened as we sat out back and swam like we did so many times before. I sure hope once they move in and get settled they can start to forget a little bit too.

JaJa and Papaw got Sam the best father's day gift of all for a guy with 2 little ones... a night off! We left both girls for the first time, and had a nice dinner at Eddie V's. Sam had to keep reminding me to quit rocking in the barstool since I wasn't holding anyone, I probably looked like a fool!

Hangin' in the shade is a must for this summer baby!



Alligator, alligator, on the wall... alligator, alligator, watch me fall!!





Charlotte and I were out playing while Daddy and Liv stayed in the garage... this is how we found them!


Char is a wild child in the pool! She is lucky to have such a fun daddy!





Olivia's first dip!


One of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment