Friday, May 28, 2010

4.5 months

I can't believe my sweet baby is almost 5 months old!! She is more and more fun everyday and keeps getting happier and happier. She is all smiles and just recently started the belly laugh - it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I will post a video soon! She only cries if she is hungry or tired, but when she does she turns it on QUICK!!! She has quite a temper (the one thing that the poor baby got from her mother!) and does what we call "purple face" when she is mad... the whole wide open mouth with no noise and holds her breath. Thank goodness we don't see it too often. She is learning lots of new things - she rolls over both ways and holds her toys and bottle. She only likes to cuddle when she is tired (boo hoo) and prefers to be standing up and looking around when she is held. She LOVES to lay on the floor and play with her toys, especially if we are playing with her. She got a new jumperoo that she can sit up in and looks like such a big girl. She is supposed to be able to jump but her little legs don't touch the ground yet!! She loves to go to bed at night with one of her little lovies... and you better be near a bed by 8:00 or you will definitely see the purple face!!! Even though she is way too young for stranger anxiety, she does not like to be held by anyone that she doesn't recognize. She puts her lip out and does this pitiful cry and looks at me with those big blue teary eyes like "HELP!!". Of course, I don't handle that well and grab her right up and then she is happy. :) I love to sing "You are My Sunshine" to her and it is soooooo true... she is definitely my sunshine and brings me so much joy.
I love you to pieces, Charlotte Grace.

4 month stats:
Weight: 14 lb 5 oz (50%)
Height: 24 inches (50%)
Head circumference: 41 3/4 cm (50%)

Here is some more of mommy's favorite hobby... my 4.5 month photo shoot!









No comments:

Post a Comment