Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Bang 2010... Party Like it's 1776.

I loved the motto for this year's 4th of July celebration... and I love my brother because he CRACKS ME UP!!!!!! We had a blast celebrating the 4th with the fam at Cedar Creek. Uncle Vinny hooked us up again with an awesome fireworks show...it was totally professional grade!!! We had a huge barbeque, swam LOTS, took the boat to the Tiki hut for lunch, and stayed up way too late playing games. It was great to spend time with my family after a very sad goodbye from Dallas. Here are some pics to prove how much FUN was had!

This game is always a big hit!!

Bosworth's vs Wrights!!

Dorks.

Meat anyone???

American girl

Love my family :)

Hollywood

Swimmin' with my mama is fun!!

First watermelon!

Hangin' with my girl

Handsome fellas!

Swing + huge oak trees + cool breeze = perfect Saturday morning nap spot!

Owen loves to ride the "bumblebee"

Cutie patootie

Love this sweet boy and MISS HIM!

Dada always makes you laugh!

Bathing beauty

1 comment:

  1. very cute... when are you going to have baby number 2...3....4....
    You make cute babies- Keep going! :}

    ReplyDelete