Tuesday, June 19, 2012

March Madness in Mandeville

Well, now that the bills are paid, thank you notes are in the mail, we are all getting a little more sleep at night and I am feeling like I am getting this whole 2 kid thing under control.... it is time for a blog-a-thon!! I am back to months and months behind, so I am going to attempt to catch up before going back to work. So stay tuned my faithful followers...

In March, we made one last trip to Mandeville before Mama was too big and we had Miss Olivia to take along. We had a great time as always, and the kids totally wore out Lauren and me as always!!! When I look back at these pictures, I realize why Charlotte asks to go back to New Orleans almost everyday!! We just went from one fun activity to the next! We had great weather and spent all of our time outside. Thanks to Lauren and Justin for having us, we can't wait to get back this fall!!

Backyard pool fun!






Swing break - I love that these 2 are really starting to play together


Sweet Ev. I love this handsome boy!







Video break


Park fun while Owen was at school


These 2 goofs smashed into 1 swing crack me up!










Slip 'n slide!!












Feeding the ducks - one of my favorite things to do. They are so lucky to have this beautiful duck pond in their neighborhood.









I think H&E did more eating than feeding :)





Buddies




Splash park, the beach and a pizza picnic!








Charlotte fell in love with the beach!




Everett had a BIG time!








Pizza!!




Swimming party Saturday night at the Black's sweet neighbor's house




Hilarious... an attempt at a pic of the crew. Ev - happy as usual. Owen - bored to death. Charlotte - mother hen. Hannah - in terrible pain with an ear infection!!! What were we thinking??


A decent cropped pic of the big kids ;) Sorry H&E!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment