Thursday, September 13, 2012

A few random summer pics...

This summer was a little crazy!! This mama is not used to being home everyday. What a job! I have to say, my "real" job is much easier than being a mom 24/7! All four of us had a lot of learning to do this summer, and I know that a lot of the days were tough. The beautiful thing about memories is that the hard things are soon forgotten. When I think back on this summer, I remember spending most of it laughing at my crazy Charlotte and snuggling my precious, new Olivia. I wouldn't trade a minute of it. And now that I am back at work, I spend lots of time wishing I was having a tough day at home. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Once this girl started smiling, she never stopped!

Reading to her baby

Covering up her real baby!

Silly girl


Love.

Liv spent a lot of time poolside this summer!



Charlotte says a lot of "It's okay, Liv. There's no need to fuss. Your sissy is right here." So, so sweet.



Not many rainy days this summer!

Favorite summer treat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment