Saturday, September 22, 2012

Party of Four

With 2 full time jobs, football, a little girl in school and a tiny girl at home... our M-F is pretty much a game of survival. By the time Saturday comes around, our whole house is pretty lazy. We spend a lot of time close to home, and love our time with our little family. I am LOVING where we chose to live in Austin. It is so beautiful out here, and there is so much to do for all of us. Here are a few pics of the last few weekends...

Burger and sand play at P. Terry's


Sweet sisters

Yes, that is just the patty... this girl is a carnivore!

Teaching Olivia how to hold her ball. Charlotte is such a sweet big sister!

Sunday's best


First week of school and first week of football are pretty tiring.

31st birthday celebration with my sweet girls!

Saturday morning park trip, I am in love with this girl's smile :)

Charlotte is getting so big, she likes to do the "big kid" tricks now!

I know two little ladies who are pretty lucky to have such a great daddy. He loves spending time with them.


Church goers, I love dressing up my baby dolls every Sunday!

Saturday morning veg





No comments:

Post a Comment