Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Charlotte!

Happy birthday to my dear Charlotte!! Your birthday was SUCH a fun day. I was missing you so much after our trip to Crested Butte and working all day Wednesday when we got home. Your birthday could not have fallen on a better day - Thursday!!! We had an extra special mommy and me day. We went to Rollie Pollies for the first time and you LOVED it! It is a little "gym class" for babies just down the street in the galleria. We have been going every Thursday since with your buddy Francie... more pics to come! The owner was warning me before the class that you would probably be clingy and cautious the first few times and have to warm up to play. This was definitely NOT the case! You were your usual brave and fun little self from the minute you arrived! Afterwards we had a girls lunch at Chick-fil-A, our favorite ;) After your nap, your friend Brooke came down the street to play and celebrate your birthday. You two sweet girls always have a good time together. JaJa and Papaw came for dinner - we had salmon croquettes, mac n cheese and asparagus. Then we opened presents and played with your new toys. What a great day! I didn't do a great job of getting pics of all of the fun but here's what I got!

Good morning birthday girl! You can see we actually have to fix that crazy hair now!

Playing after breakfast... bye bye Mama!! And off she goes!

I'm one now! No more sitting on the swing for pictures!

Pretty baby - she knew it was a special day, she kept a bow in for like 2 hours!

Ready for dinner!

Playing with Papaw across the table

Ready for presents!

She's got the opening down after Christmas and birthday 2 weeks apart!

Back to the car - her favorite!

A new walker with blocks in it!

And she likes to get in the walker :)

Having fun

A play birthday cake...

your favorite bead toys...

and your first kitchen from the Black's!!

Learning how to do the shapes with daddy

And she's off!!


I love you dearly my sweet baby. I cried all the way to work the day before your birthday thinking of you already being a year old. I remember seeing your beautiful face for the first time just like it was yesterday. I thank you for a whole year of making me smile and filling my heart with joy. You are my sunshine. Looking forward to more and more fun in the years to come. Love always, Mama

January 6, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sweet Charlotte! Looks like a perfect day! I'll never forget the day you were born, either. What a special girl you are to our entire family.

    ReplyDelete