Saturday, January 1, 2011

We've Come a Long Way Baby...

Christmas Eve 2009


I love this picture from Christmas Eve last year. I remember walking into Mom's house after work and Lauren was laughing so hard and said I looked like a pregnant doctor Halloween costume.

Christmas Eve 2010


Life has sure changed in one year. It is so hard to believe that you were still in my belly last year at this time. It is hard to remember life without you. It amazes me that you have grown from a 6 lb 15 oz snuggle bug to a 23 pound walking, talking little lady in just one year. I thought I would mourn every month that went by but we are sure having fun watching you grow up. Every day gets better and better and I love seeing all of your new tricks. (Yes, I am still in scrubs this Christmas Eve but work is oh so much better. I was on call for Christmas, which will only happen once every 5 years. My only "job" was to go see a beautiful baby boy in the hospital and send him home for Christmas, and to answer a few phone calls throughout the weekend. It is still hard to believe I get paid to do my job, it is so much fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment